Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tuesday May 16, 2006

And it has now been a long while.

Been a bit under the weather lately. Came in to work tonight because we are supposed to be doing an email domain migration: Moving our email from the old server on the old domain to a new server on the new domain. But the vendor that we are working with still isn't ready 2 hours after we were supposed to begin. To be expected on a project like this, but I'd rather be in bed. Oh well, it gives me an excuse to work on this.

Gas prices. What a yo-yo. The price of gas dropped to 2.65 by the end of April and stayed down for a couple of weeks, then climbed up to 2.87 for the Mothers Day weekend and is down to 2.71 tonight. I don't know what to expect anymore. I see Oil is below $70 right now even though prospects are high that Venezuela may cut exports and Ecuador has canceled a contract agreement and who knows what will happen with Iran?

Wish I had brought some munchies tonight, but I didn't expect this. I have actually caught up on most of my email for the first time in maybe 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment