Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thursday June 7, 2007

Well, survived the colonoscopy. Got some nice photos of "'tics" (diveticuli). Diagnosis: Probably really should resection my colon, but we are electing to take a "wait and see" approach. If I can keep my diet under control and keep things from getting worse I will be better off than doing a resection. My colon is so full of diverticuli that I would actually lose most of the colon to a resection, and that would not be so good.

Hey, I get to eat again!

Gas is down to 3.14 today, but I paid 3.09 at the credit only RapidPump. I actually filled up the big van this time. I've been putting in $10 at a time, that is enough for one round trip to work and back plus a very little extra, like a grocery run on the way.

Time to go looking for food of the healthy type.

No comments:

Post a Comment