Friday, July 6, 2007

Friday July 6, 2007

Gas is at 2.95.

RANT:
What the %^!^*#*! is M$ doing? M$ made their mark by developing a consistent user interface, so that if a user was familiar with one program they could learn any of them. Now what has M$ brought out? The "Ribbon". Arrggh. Linux, where are you? If the different Linux folks could agree on some kind of standard interface I think they might be able to gain some market share here. Maybe I can make a push to drop Office altogether and use something like Open Office?

And don't even get me started on the Dynamics upgrade I just went thru. A real piece of work.

Vger still isn't running right. New fuel filter, new oxygen sensor, new muffler. Need to do some research at allpar.com I think.

Gladiator still runs good, got a new EGR vacuum solenoid but need to install it.

No comments:

Post a Comment