Monday, January 11, 2010

Avatar

Wow, is Avatar a great movie.

I had absolutely NO intention of going to see it, but I was forcibly hauled into the 3D version and I have to say I am glad I was.  A good story line and INCREDIBLE graphics made it easily the best movie I have ever seen.  And I mean EVER SEEN.

Wow.

edit 1/15  I have been seeing some comments other places about how the story line is lifted from real life.  Yes, it certainly could be.  One of the things that makes this such a good story is that much of this story has occurred in real life and most of us wish the ending would work in real life also.  Unfortunately for most of us, the ending is the fairy tale that will never happen.  It is the parallel to life that makes this story so good.   Having the story line parallel to real life in no way detracts from this movie, it is, in fact, what allows so many of us to identify with it and enjoy the story.

1 comment:

  1. your lucky you got to see avatar in 3d it was good in the regular theater

    ReplyDelete