Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Testing Live Writer

I heard more than a few times that Windows Live Writer is a useful tool for editing blogs.  I personally find it is not as intuitive editing at Blogspot as it was on WordPress, and I have had problems with Blogspot crashing during a composition and having to start from scratch, so I thought I would try Live Writer and see how it works.  I love the idea that I can create content locally and then post it when complete, we’ll see how it works for me.

I took a two mile walk today.  While on my daily walk I have been watching a couple of Cherry Trees that have, for the past couple of weeks, been looking like they are about ready to explode with blossoms.  While I didn’t walk past those trees today, I walked past several others, and on the first Cherry Tree I passed  I saw a couple of blossoms. 

I saw several other Cherry Trees with many more blossoms, appropriate for the first day of Spring I think, even though today is windy, rainy, and cool, with snow in the forecast for tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment