Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday March 23, 2006

Yesterday was a "hmmm" kind of day. The Gladiator has had a bad pull to the right when braking. I had replaced the front brakes about a year ago for the same reason and I assumed it must be a sticking caliper again, so I bought a caliper and installed it yesterday. Still has the exact same pull to the right when braking.

My next idea is that it might possibly be the rear brakes. I know that the wheel cylinders are weeping and the brake linings are getting thin; in fact, I have wheel cylinders, shoes, and hardware kits sitting on my bench so I can replace them at the first opportunity.

I was planning on doing it today after work but......IT'S SNOWING!!! Only about 1/4" on the ground but more coming down. Roads very slippery with the snow coming down on the ice from the snow melting. Maybe this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment