Friday, April 7, 2006

Friday April 7, 2006

Another Rant!!

Yesterday between 10:45am and 11:15am the price of unleaded gas at every gas station in GR went up 10 cents to $2.66. And the State Attorney General says that there is no price fixing in GR. HAH!!!

So, over the last 3 months the price of gas has risen about 30 cents a month. I see the price of Crude is around $66 a barrel, up nearly $9 this year. Hmmm. Gotta get my 'bent put together and/or see about getting a small motorbike.

Addendum: If I'm correct, the price of Crude has risen about 22 cents/gallon so far this year. The price of unleaded has risen +30 cents/gallon this year. Guess who the winner is? 8 cents/gallon more profit than 3 months ago? How many million gallons? How can I get a cut of that pie? I wish I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment