Thursday, November 2, 2006

Thursday November 2, 2006

A bit of snow last night, just a dusting but it is still on the ground. I also notice that the Round Lake has fringe of ice on the edges. Firearms Deer season starts the day after tommorrow. Turkey Day is just 3 weeks away and Christmas is just 8 weeks away.

Time is a-flying!!

I'm almost ready to start scanning slides. At a rough guess I have probably looked thru nearly 5,000 slides. I am now down to just over 1,000 slides. I have begun a second pass to sort them into rough groups and I am starting to shop for a scanner with a TMA. The scanner I have doesn't have a TMA. I tried to make one following directions on several websites, but the results were dismal compared to what I have seen with several $100 HP scanners, so I guess I will wind up spending the money.

Time to go build a RADIUS Server for experimentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment