Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday May 16, 2007

Well, lost a few more days.

Wasn't feeling as good Sunday as I was Friday or Saturday; I just laid back and took it easy. Then Monday morning woke up with a 103 fever. Went into the Clinic and left a blood sample and stool sample, blood sample came back with elevated white cell count so I was immediately put back on Flagyl. Then Tuesday morning the hospital called, they wanted me in ASAP for a CT scan. Turned out to take a while, I had to drink some nasty stuff ("contrast"), wait a couple of hours, then go into the machine. Definitely had some inflammation of the colon. Prescription: Flagyl, bedrest, and lots of liquids. I feel much better today.

In June I am going to have a colonoscopy, but if I keep having inflammation of the colon odds are that I will need more surgery to remove that portion of the colon. Have to wait and see, but in the meantime, I have to watch my diet, eat healthy, and stay laid back.

Gas: went to 3.07, then 3.17, where it still sits.

No comments:

Post a Comment