Monday, July 6, 2009

Fireworks

Went to Bemidji Saturday to see the fireworks. I admit, I haven't been to very many fireworks displays the last few years, they got kinda boring and it was more fun to do our own. So I was bit surprised by the show.

It lasted a full 30 minutes, and included smiley and heart shapes, as well as what I called the 'flower explosion' and the 'weeping willow'; I have no idea what they are supposed to be called. I tried to take some photos, but I left my camera in the car and was reduced to using my phone, and not my good phone either because the battery was dead on it, This was the best I could do:



Before the fireworks we walked a few blocks to the DQ and got a snack. Phillip really gets into his ice cream cone:



There are several rosebushes in the DQ parking lot and they were in full bloom:



It was a beautiful evening and I really enjoyed the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment