Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday February 17, 2006

Busy day today and not much to say beyond IT"S COLD!!!!!!!!. The high today was, maybe, -6F? Tonight it may get to -30F? Brrrr!!!

Think I will just stay in the house this weekend and veg. Maybe rip some old 78's if I can get the ambition. Maybe play Myst 4 or Myst 5 or URU D'ni or Shell. That would take a lot more ambition then I have right now. Cold makes me want to hibernate.

Spent some time last night on the Arms & Armor Webring. Lot of junk out there but there are a few gems. WWW.KirbyWise.com. Kirby is a proud member of the S.C.A and makes arms (and formerly armor) for them and others. His "Links" page is worth the visit alone. Also his link "A Word About Weapons".

Also came across www.AnvilFire.com. Just about anything involved with blacksmithing including farrier work and, of course, weapons. It will take me a while just to skim that web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment