Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday November 2, 2007

Less than a week and I am really behind. I did my last post on Monday morning, when I went home Monday afternoon gas was at 2.84. By Thursday morning it was down to 2.82, and I filled up. By Thursday noon gas was at 2.98, this morning it has backed off to 2.97. And the Horizon isn't ready yet.

Just read a story at MSNBC about the "Baptist Church" in Topeka, KS that pickets funerals with signs saying "God Hates Fags", "God Hates You", "Thank God For Dead Soldiers", and other similar sayings. And they don't do this just in Topeka, but in Maryland, South Carolina, Arkansas, Nebraska, California, Illinois, and other places around the continent (they currently have pickets planned for funerals in Utah and Massachusetts). Just looking at their website makes me sick from all the hate splashed all over it.

Winter may be finally on its way. 10/30 was a really nice, warm, fall day. If I'd had any steaks around I would have barbecued, but I didn't. Then 10/31 was cold and windy and damp. Snow is in the forecast with lows in the teens and highs in the 20's in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment