Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday November 4, 2007

Snow is in tonight's forecast! Only half an inch. Time to put the snow tires on the Gladiator. Matt and I got the headlights aligned last night, discovered that there is a big flat, level slab in Warba, made a target, and did it. Worked great.

Bought a new dimmer switch for the Gladiator a couple of days ago, haven't put it in since I have to drop the steering column to do it, but since I bought it the headlights have worked flawlessly. The morning before I bought the switch I flipped from hi to low dozens of times and more than half the time the lights would go out during the change. Since the new switch has been sitting in the van (not installed!) I have flipped the lights dozens of times and they have never missed. You can't tell me that the Gladiator is an inanimate object!

I have to go work on a network for a private client this morning (in a few moments), I'm hoping that I can get done soon enough that I can get back home, change the tires, install the dimmer switch, and install the new quad relay and alway-on light relay before it begins snowing (forecast for early afternoon).

No comments:

Post a Comment