Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday November 11, 2007

My how time flies!

Gas: by Saturday evening all were at 3.09, managed to fill both van's at 3.05 before all the stations were at the new price.

Got a new, larger propane tank to match the new propane furnace, filled it Thursday 262.6 gallons at $2 per gallon. We'll see how it goes.

Bought another car and another tractor Saturday. Well, sorta. I bought a 1986 Chevy G20 conversion van all except the drivetrain. Guy is dropping it off here in the next couple of weeks, I pull off all the doors and other parts I want, then he hauls the shell and drivetrain away so he can sell the engine and tranny. There is a little rust on the doors, but nothing like the rust on the Gladiator. Plan on rebuilding these doors then installing them on the Gladiator. Also has a tire rack on the back that I can replace my rotted out one with. Has a few other parts I can get off of it. Also bought another old AC WC. Someone started to rebuild the engine but stopped before they put it together, all the parts appear to be there, and it has a front blade and hydraulics. We will start by putting the blade on our running AC WC and then go from there with it.

Time to get busy now, it's 30F outside but supposed to get near 50F today and I have a lot of work I want to get done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment