Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday February 11, 2008

Coooolllldddd!!!!! -27 here now, I don't think yesterday's high got to -10. Went to Bemidji Saturday to try to take a look at RumJohn, much colder and windier there than in GR and we found that we could do nothing to help, it was too cold even in the garage out of the wind.

I think it is supposed to get above zero tomorrow, but that is a looong time at these temps.

Gas prices have been fairly stable the last week. Looking back at my notes I see that it was 2.889 on 2/2 and 2/5. When we went to Bemidji on Saturday gas in GR was at 2.879 but in Bemidji I filled up at 2.869 and thought I was doing well, when we got back to GR gas was at 2.849.

Been having a lot of fun with Google SketchUp for the last week, very nice program. I still can't make it do everything I want the first time but I usually succeed by the 4th or 5th try, far better than any other drawing program I have tried.

I'm still shivering, and it's been 30 minutes since I walked in the door. It's COLD out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment