Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What a Storm!

What a storm we had last night!   Not sure if it was technically one storm or a series, but it seemed like 2 different T-Storms went past just to the north before the third one smacked us.  The second storm actually had a reported funnel cloud that set the sirens off in GR, I understand that the Channel 13 news had a photo of it last night.

I spent some time outside as the first two storms slid past us taking photos and movies, here is one photo:



Some of the video is pretty good, I'm going to see if I can extract some stills or maybe even get a you tube account so I can link it here.

The third storm went over us about 10:45 PM (although I think the worst of it was to the north a couple of miles), we got 5/8" of rain in about 20 minutes.  And, of course, it's all my fault because I spent two hours watering the garden earlier in the day.

Gas was at 3.999 when I got off work yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment