Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blazer

Well, you probably won't believe this, I'm still shaking my head, besides about being ready to punch a couple of people.  What are they thinking????

Since Char kicked me out she wanted the Blazer off the property.  Now, the Blazer has issues, blown head gasket anyways, but still, maybe repairable, and I had a guy wanting to give me $300 for it, but I can't sell it until after the divorce, so it's been sitting in the woods behind Char's home.

So, last Sunday, I towed it down to the Farm, since I don't really have any place to keep it.  It should be safe there, correct?  Well, I thought so.

Then, I got a call from the guy that wanted to buy it, he said that the front clip was all torn up.  I said I'd go by and see what was going on.  Seems Matt wanted a couple of parts off of it for his Jimmy, I said he could go ahead and get the distributor cap and the dash lights from it.

Then today was Matt's High School Grad Party, and I was invited out to the house along with my brothers family and a bunch of other family and friends.

Here's a couple of photos dating from the end of April, the Blazer looked the same (except for the mud being dried up) when I towed it to the farm seven days ago:







It's not pretty like the Mustang, but it's all there, right?  It's repairable, right?  By the way, the windshield was brand new just before I was given the Blazer, and was one of the reasons why I had an offer for $300.

Look at these photos taken this afternoon.  I still can't believe Matt or Betty would do this to me, and Matt says that he has no idea how it happened, but what am I supposed to think?  They ain't no-one else that's gonna do it.














Seems I can't trust anybody any longer.  That's OK, I ain't gonna trust you no more.  This is absolutely ridiculous, and somebody's gonna pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment