Friday, June 12, 2009

DQ Cruise

It's really fun having a decent car to take to the DQ Cruise Night. Now if I can just remember to take some pics of my own car that would be nice. Tomorrow, Saturday, there is a car show I'm attending in Bemidji; hopefully I will remember to get a couple of pics there.

There have been several other Mustangs at the Cruise night. Last week there were three Mustangs that were not here last night, plus the 4 that were here last night. I mentioned to a couple of the other Mustang drivers that we should have a "Mustang Parking " area; we've been spread out across the parking lot and I think it might be fun to have them all together. We'll see what happens next week, this is all very informal anyways.

In the meantime, here are a few of the other vehicles that have been at DQ the last couple of cruise nights.

Shelby GT in foreground, my Mustang GT in Background.


Pearl Flames on a 56 Chevy


I have the same wheels in storage for my GT, minus the center caps.


It's good to see an Old School Rodder.



I think the decal would be out of place on my car, but I like it anyways. Wonder if I can get a flaming horse skull for mine?





Looks like a genny Roush Stage 3 Mustang. How cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment