Friday, April 25, 2008

Oops

Matt pointed out to me this evening that there was no www.hartshorn.org website. I told him "yes there is", and proceeded to open the page up on my PC.  I then realized that at home and at work my primary browser is Firefox, while for many other folks the primary browser is Internet Exploder. Sure enough, I tried to open the website in IE and got a blank page. Turns out I had a misplaced html tag in my code; Firefox could handle it but IE couldn't. I still have a few more errors to correct, but the website is accessible again.

Weather today has been different. No snow as of 10PM, but about 2 inches of sleet covering everything making for hazardous travel of all types. Just a trip out the front door can be an adventure. Now the NWS is predicting 5-9 inches of snow overnight and another 2-4 Saturday. Hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment