Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm so far behind and so tired, just want to lay down and sleep right now.

Gas went to 3.599 on 5/7, just as I needed to fill up.

Worked on Vger all day 5/6, front brakes were dragging badly. Ended up replacing calipers, pads, hoses, and lines. Vger has only been averaging 18 mpg; I'm hoping that this gets me back up to 25 mpg.

Beautiful weather last few days, highs in 60's, lows about 30. T-Storms Tuesday night, I don't have the gage out yet but think we got about 1/2 inch of rain, maybe more.

Forgot to mention that on the evening of May 2 we went to Bemidji State U. to a performance by the Wind Ensemble. Very enjoyable, brought back some memories. They performed some rather difficult works directed by a guest composer, very impressive, I recall how hard that is to do.

Our new Super Wal-Mart is now open. Layout is totally different from Bemidji and Hibbing stores, will take a while to get used to. But it will be very nice not to have to drive 50 or 100 miles just to go shopping, only 20 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment