Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wabe - Again!

And I don't know when I will get a chance to catch up.

Gas has dropped, a penny at a time, over the last week to 3.639.

The tractor show was a blast, got to take the W6 in even though Matt thought he had permanently destroyed the tranny (he didn't). Got a few great pics.

My niece got married Saturday afternoon, got some great pics there.

Got to spend a few moments with my bro (wish it was longer, Mark!), I'm really hoping that we can drive down to Rice Lake and visit more real soon.

Jon, Patty, and Phillip were also here, got a couple nice pics of Phillip.

Fair entries start going in today. Filled the Gladiator up with gas for the first time since June, $70, OUCH!!!

Evvy leaves for school in Bemidji in a couple of weeks, got to get her a PC built soon.

Matt and I (again, mostly Matt!) got started working on the red '89 Horizon brakes again, hope to have that done before Matt starts back to school in a couple of weeks. I thinking I'm going to yank the drive train out of the '77 Catalina and pop it in the '70 Ventura to get that cleaned up temporarily.

Rained some overnight last night, just enough to settle the dust when I was last outside.

As soon as I get a chance I will elaborate on all the above. Maybe next week?

Later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment