Friday, August 22, 2008

WordPress Update

The weather is changing. Last week we saw highs in the mid to upper 80's. Today the high is supposed to be in the mid 60's, and the forecast for the next week doesn't show anything over the mid 70's at this time. Soon the snow will be flyin'!

I did a version upgrade of the blog software yesterday and, just like on the previous version upgrade, I lost all the links. I need to look back thru my posts to figure out what I did to fix that.

You see, that's the real reason for this blog: to assist my ailing memory. I can't remember from one day to the next what I have done or what I'm supposed to be doing, but if I blog it here then I can look back. You're browsing thru my memories when you read this blog.

Ugly, ain't it?

Edit: It's a Permalinks issue.  I just have to go to the settings -> Permalinks page and save the settings.  Don't change anything, just click save.  All better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment