Friday, June 20, 2008

Nice weather this morning.  Had about .25" rain yesterday and overnight last night, brief showers off and on.  Enough to settle the dust for a little bit.

I don't know why I didn't think to take a photo of the W6 grill before I stripped it and after I stripped it.  I think that 3 months without a camera didn't help.  Matt and I primed it last night, first time to use the new HVLP gun I got last year.  Worked beautifully.

I was going to take a picture of the grill this morning, grabbed the camera out of my laptop bag where it has been languishing for the last week.  Open the lens, dead battery.  Well, crap.  And the battery was, I think, full when I but it in the bag.  Something I will have to keep an eye on.  At least with the Vivtar I always expected a dead battery and alway tried to keep spare AA's on hand.  Guess I will just have to get in the habit of using the camera more often.

Stopped by the DQ parking lot last night.  Lots of musclecars, a couple of hot rods.  I'm not really into 55-56-57 Chevs, but there was a Pro Street and a shaved 4 door there, both looked VERY good.  Steve had his red 72 Torino there, there were a couple of late 60's Firebirds, and couple of Harley's, a couple of Galaxy's, a Comet, '69 Torino fastback, lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment